Thetechbeacon will guide through the craziest innovations happening around the world. This is the right place for a tech geek to DIVE IN!
The more you know, the better perception you have. Learn how things work around us.
What’s new today? Find out on point news on Techronicles.
Learn how engineering inspired by nature, where much ink has not been spilled about these innovations elsewhere.
- VORTEX GENERATORSHave you ever thought the tiny little ridges on the top of any automobile, would actually help to increase the traction and prevent the stall in case of aircraft?Those tiny ridges are called VORTEX GENERATORS that are responsible for increased traction, lift, and stall prevention.Now, we are pretty sure that they have some role to play in aerodynamics. But, here comes the real question HOW?
- FOG – BASKING BEETLEAfrica’s Namib Desert is one of the driest habitats present on planet earth. However, in this environ the fog-basking beetle managed to survive and able to harvest water from thin air. Learn how humans got inspired and implemented this bio-mimicry.
- DUAL EMISSIVE LUMINESCENT INKAn ink which has different mind-boggling features helps us to play safely in instances of thefts is developed by the brilliant scientists of CSIR in March 2020. This wonder ink which changes its color as and when it is exposed to a certain wavelength.
- SEAHORSE TAIL MIMICKED ROBOTIC ARMRobotic arm – when science is facing a problem nature helps to solve it. The Robotic arm is a fascinating mimicry, from the beautiful Seahorse. This mimicry improved all the mechanical characteristics of the arm by a fascinating amount. This mimicry has revolutionized the robotic world and gave the automation processes a new aid .
- CAR TO X COMMUNICATIONCar to X communication- Cars have the intelligence to talk to any other electronic device which in turn helps it to move freely on the road without any hindrance. Such a technology is the need of this technology era. Where anything to everythings is automated.
- TERMITE MOUND – EASTGATE CENTRE – CACTUSIn 1996, the building named EASTGATE CENTRE got opened in Harare, Zimbabwe. The building has 5600sqm of retail space and 26000sqm of office space along with 450 cars parking area. It looks like a mundane building, but here comes the plot twist the building has no AIR-CONDITIONING. YES, it is a self-cooling building!! This Architecture is the Bio-mimicry of a termite mound and a cactus.